New in Adobe Photoshop 2021:
Neural Filters powered by Adobe Sensei technology. Neural Filters is a new workspace in Photoshop with new and improved filters powered by Adobe Sensei technology that empower your creativity. With simple sliders, you can color a scene, enlarge parts of an image, or change facial expressions, age, gaze or pose in seconds. Harness the power of artificial intelligence with Neural Filters to make amazing changes in Photoshop.
To access the new Neural Filters workspace in Photoshop, choose Filters > Neural Filters.
- Replacement "Sky". The new Sky Swap feature in Photoshop lets you quickly select and replace the sky in your photo and automatically adjust the colors in your landscape to match the new sky. Now you can get the mood of your photos, even if the shooting conditions were not ideal. You can save valuable time when retouching photos of landscapes, buildings, weddings or portrait photos. To improve accuracy, you can enlarge and select only a portion of the sky, or move the sky to find the desired cloud type or color.
Choose Edit > Replace Sky .
- Pattern preview. Now, in real time, you can get an idea of how the design will be embodied as a pattern. Quickly visualize and easily create repeating patterns with Pattern Preview. The new Pattern Preview mode virtually lays out and repeats a design so you don't have to guess how it will look as a pattern. Try patterns when designing clothes, wallpaper for the bathroom, or any other variety of projects you can think of.
Just open your design in Photoshop and choose View > Pattern Preview.
- Dynamic shapes. You can now dynamically create and modify shapes directly on the canvas with new controls for changing lines, rectangles, triangles, and more.
- Resetting smart objects. In Photoshop, you can now reset a Smart Object to its original state. The Reset operation now detects and undoes all rotations, transformations, and deformations.
- Faster and easier use of external modules. Discover new third-party plug-ins in the Creative Cloud desktop app that you can install and use directly in Photoshop.
- Search for sets. You can now search in the Brushes, Swatches, Gradients, Styles, Patterns, and Shapes panels, so it takes less time to find the set you want, which frees up time for creativity. Content-Aware Trace tool. Test out the new Content-Aware Trace tool introduced with Technology Previews in this release of Photoshop. It allows you to easily draw a path around an object by hovering over the edges and clicking.
- Improvements to the Selection & Mask group tools. Refine selection with ease with improved Selection & Mask tools
- ... Improved content-aware fill. Access the Content-Aware Fill workspace even faster by right-clicking a marquee directly on the canvas.
Features of RePack:
• The installer includes all 27 localizations, which makes it possible to change the interface language without reinstalling the program.
OS: Windows 10 64-bit