Store attachment differently and more effectively.
1. Store attachments in `data` directory
2. Store attachments with Amazon S3 (+CloudFront)
3. Store attachments in remote server via FTP
4. Tools to move existing attachments to new storage
5. With option "Keep Local File" for Amazon S3 and FTP, your data is extremely safe and you can disable/uninstall the add-on anytime without absolutely no problems
Amazon S3/CloudFlare: https://xfrocks.com/threads/59/
Amazon S3/CloudFront: https://xfrocks.com/threads/60/
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
2. Import the .xml file using XenForo add-on importer
3. Configure working mode in AdminCP > Home > Options > Attachments
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.