Allows changing the date and time of a post.
The purpose of this add-on is the allow the admin to move a post within a thread. For example if you want to move post #3 to be after post #5.
(Example of Change date link)
- All phrases start with changedate_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-ChangeDate-2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/ChangeDate directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Be sure to set the User group permissions for the Administrative to Yes.
How to use:
- Click the Change date link located below any post.
- Enter the date and time you would like the post to be.
- Save changes.
Q: Is it possible to use other date formats besides the three in the options page?