- Certificate management improvements: new Certificate properties were added, new functions to search certificates by issuers, serial numbers, and subjects were implemented.
- Starting from version 9.5, you can specify a certificate serial number as a big-integer string.
- New encryption algorithms were added to the SFTP public-key authorization: aes-128-cbc, aes-192-cbc, aes-256-cbc, aes-128-ctr, aes-192-ctr, and aes-256-ctr.
- Logger improvements: the maximum dump size limit was implemented.
- The MailMessage.MessageText property was improved to support iPhone Emails with attached pictures.
- The ConnectTimeout property was added to all Internet clients components.
- The updated SFTP component provides the ability to specify a character encoding for paths.
- Added the ability to obtain an SFTP host-key information.
- SSPI error handling improvements: new status messages and codes were added.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Fixed bugs in the SFTP public-key authorization engine.
- Fixed bug in the Http client component when working with the HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- The HttpProxy component hangs when disconnecting from a host - fixed.
- Fixed bugs in the HttpRequest component when parsing multipart MIME requests.
- Fixed bugs in the SFTP component when downloading and uploading large files.
- The Invalid signature error was fixed in the SFTP component when downloading and uploading files of specific size.
- Other minor fixes.