Additional requirements: exec, mysqldump, and tar
Back by popular demand, is my backup system. I wasn't planning on releasing this one, but a lot of people asked me for it, since there weren't any other solutions for XF2. This addon will run a scheduled backup of your XenForo database.
Before you buy this addon however, you must be aware of a few requirements. This addon uses PHP's exec command to run MySQL's mysqldump command. If you're running off a shared hosting service, you may not have access to these powerful tools and be unable to use this addon.
- Automated XenForo database and file structure backup.
- Ability to close forums during the backups process.
- Define mysqldump and tar custom option flags.
- Separate backups into multiple files or a single package.
- Compress backups using Gzip, Bzip2 or Xz.
- Upload backups directly to Amazon S3, BackBlaze or Dropbox.
- Backup history and logs viewable from the Admin CP.
- Follows the basic XF addon procedures: