Allows creating photo contests.
Photo contest where members submit their favorite picture is a great way to bring involvement to your forum. Members can then use reactions to vote for their favorite photos.
(Example of Photo contest results)
- Allows selecting which forum will be used for Photo contest.
- All phrases start with photocontest_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-PhotoContest-1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/PhotoContest directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- In the options page select the forum where you will have photo contests.
- In the user group permissions, select the user groups that will "View" and "Admin" the add-on.
- Create a new thread for a photo contest.
- From the more options dropdown, click the Photo contest admin link.
- Select the end date for the photo contest.
- In post #1 of the thread describe the photo contest rules and end date for photo submissions.
Q: What do the little numbers beside the avatar in the Photo contest block represent?
A: The number of Reactions that post received. The number is also a link which will show the post.
Q: What happens if a member posts after the photo contest end date?
A: Posts made after the photo contest end date are not counted.
Q: Should I disallow making comment posts before the photo contest end date?
A: Yes. Only photo submissions should be posted until the photo contest end date.
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.