- Define a different prize image for each raffle.
- Set raffle rules on a per raffle basis.
- Set raffles to start in the future or on the day you create the raffle.
- Set raffles to stop accepting entries on a given date at a given time.
- Set raffle winners to be drawn on a given date at a given time.
- Set usergroups allowed to enter raffles.
- Set different entry limits for different usergroups.
- Set a Message count limit for who can enter raffles if desired.
- Allow One or more entries per user.
- Allow multiple entries at one time if desired.
- Admin settable time delay between user entries.
- One or more prizes per raffle.
- One or more winners per raffle (multiple winners require multiple prizes).
- Allow members to win multiple times in one raffle if desired.
- Display winning 'ticket' numbers if desired.
- Announce new raffles in a new thread.
- Define a new thread for winning raffles.
- Define a custom PM for winning raffles.
- Show active raffles in forum sidebar.
- Option to turn off raffles navigation tab.
- Show entry deadline countdown clock in sidebar.
- Automatic raffle draw via XenForo cron.
- Manual raffle draw to override end date and/or scheduled draws.
- Support for just about any XenForo money system.
Changes from XF 1.x version:
- Raffles now use normal XF timezones
- Allowed users now use full user criteria
- Money system now defined in each raffle
- Raffles with multiple prizes and not enough entries are automatically extended 1 week.
- Removed add-on options
- Copy raffle to new raffle
- Winner draw position(1st, 2nd, etc.) in multiple winner raffle posts/PCs
* DISCLAIMER *
Laws about how raffles should be handled vary from location to location. Be sure to check with local authorities and to comply with any laws that may apply to you. The author of this add-on can not be held responsible if the use of this add-on results in any violation of local laws. By purchasing this add-on, you agree to abide by local laws and to hold the author of this add-on harmless for any damages that may occur from the use of this add-on.