- Compatible XF Versions :
From (simple) multiple accounts detection to isp/connection fingerprinting with score-based moderating/rejecting logic. These are very effective low-hanging fruit at reducing spam.
Supports migration configuration from the following XF1 add-ons;
- TPU Spam Detect
- Alter ego Detector
For multiple account detection, supports reporting to reports/threads. And will send reports to the same report/thread. To send to thread you must select the "Multi-account to thread" extra.
For connection fingerprinting more additional information is collected and recorded on the account.
Note; Configuration defaults are conservative, aimed at blocking VPNs and proxies. There are a large number of configuration options for this add-on!
Link content spam checking
Instead of adding the spam phrases http:///https:// which generate lots of false positives; this allows controlling how links are treated by the content spam checker;
- Explicitly allow URLs with a given domain
- Explicitly moderate URLs with a given domain
- Explicitly reject URLs with a given domain
- Default allow/moderate/reject for unclassified URLs
Multiple account handling permissions
- Bypass multiple account checking
- Can enable / disable alerting for user
- Can enable / disable alerting for log
- View reportings.