- Client can generate a Support Pin
- Pin will expire after x hours automatically (You can set the number of hours from the settings)
- You can deny admins from clicking through to the client's profile once the pin has expired (This is optional in the settings)
- You can make PINs automatically expire once the admin has clicked through to the client's profile (This is optional in the settings)
- You can choose which admins have super admin privileges which will allow you to see all support pins, delete expired support pins, and unexpired an expired support pin
- Choose the length of the security pin in settings, allowing you to create a pin of any length
- Show support pin on client summary page in admin area
- Hide the support pin link from the navbar
- Disable / Enable generate PIN button in the client area
- Enable Pin Show in Side Bar OR Support Menu OR Both
- Dashboard Widget
- Hide full pin
- Pin Tool Tip
- Contact Limitation to access or change the pin
- Showing error when staff don't have permission
- Multi-Active Pin
- Pin Encrypted
If you have any questions at all you can contact us via our group page.
Once that year ends, it sends an invoice to you for renewal. It will be $14.99 for the year. After payment, you will continue to receiving support and updates on our module release. If you do not want to continue, you can email us to cancel the invoice - Optional Renewals. This will entitle you to continued user support, Module updates, and access to a stored download on our website.
Please also note that our WS Module is provided as described on our website and are subject to our own Terms of Service. Information provided about this product on the WHMCS Marketplace may be outdated. If you have any questions or doubts, please either refer to our website for the latest product information, or contact us directly via our website.