SJ VerityMag is a verified responsive Joomla template that inspired to be an international news/magazine website with K2 supported. The template is available with many powerful in-house modules as well as dozens of awesome features: 4 Homepage layouts, 5 color styles, powerful mega menu, 65+ useful shortcodes, etc…
Furthermore, SJ VerityMag comes with a clean coded design and well-structured layout allows you to present content in a creative way to meet your ideas. Besides, based on YT Framework V3 with Bootstrap 3 integration, SJ VerityMag is really easy-to-use and works well on all devices and screen resolutions.
Let’s explore the Demo and feel more!
- Compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support Boxed, Wide, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Support responsive layout
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout and Reset instantly
- Support 5 Preset Color Styles: Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow and Cyan
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu and Moo Menu
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Support many extensions: SJ Flat Menu, SJ Contact Ajax, SJ Module Tabs, SJ K2 Extra Slider, SJ Mega K2 News, SJ K2 Mega Slider, SJ Instagram Gallery, SJ Social Media Counter, YT Framework Plugin, YT Shortcodes Plugin, SJ Content Related News Plugin, K2 component, Acymailing Component
- Typography and various module variations
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- HTML5 Validation
- Support SHORTCODES
- Support LESSCSS
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
SJ VerityMag Template Package
Use this package to install on your current site
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes template, modules, plugins and sample data. By using this package, you will have a complete site look like demo site.
Modules and plugins used for the demo.
Detailed documentation to configure template