Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download ✅✅ HTTP/HTTPs SOCKS 4 SOCKS 5 PROXY FOR YOUR SCAN by PicKim ✅✅

Download ✅✅ HTTP/HTTPs SOCKS 4 SOCKS 5 PROXY FOR YOUR SCAN by PicKim ✅✅
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy

FOR PROXY UPDATE SEE BELOW

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Updated link 390 SOCKS4 (21/04/2023)

Last edited:
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Updated link 390 SOCKS4 - Updated link 390 SOCKS4

B Offline

bobbylo

PicKim,i ran a scan last night about 2 hours with your proxy list and got 4 good hits. First hits i ever got!Ran a scan on the same server one night 3 times as many macs,and no proxy,and didnt get any hits.I quess some servers you have to run a proxy..Whats the best type of proxy to run on iptv servers? Socks4?Socks5? http? Thanks again!!

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @bobbylo

Proxies are like women; they are fickle! especially the free proxies - that's why you have to constantly update them - In my case I have about 3000 proxies, not all of them work - when I entered them they worked, with the passing of a few days surely most of them are no longer online.

You should check from time to time, with specific proxy programs or with O.B. same.

O.B. it has a check inside, it's a bit slow but it works, or use the automatic rotation of the proxies by entering the API url for each of the supported proxy types... in this case it's no longer you who manage them and worry about them working but it is the site itself.

I also remember that many proxies found on the net for some servers are blacklisted or even banned, that's why (one reason but not only) on some servers in the proxy status there are several "Retries".

I use all 3 types of proxies, the best ones are SOCKS5 you don't find many on the net, you find a lot of HTTP/HTTPs.

Greetings.

B Offline

bobbylo

@bobbylo

Proxies are like women; they are fickle! especially the free proxies - that's why you have to constantly update them - In my case I have about 3000 proxies, not all of them work - when I entered them they worked, with the passing of a few days surely most of them are no longer online.

You should check from time to time, with specific proxy programs or with O.B. same.

O.B. it has a check inside, it's a bit slow but it works, or use the automatic rotation of the proxies by entering the API url for each of the supported proxy types... in this case it's no longer you who manage them and worry about them working but it is the site itself.

I also remember that many proxies found on the net for some servers are blacklisted or even banned, that's why (one reason but not only) on some servers in the proxy status there are several "Retries".

I use all 3 types of proxies, the best ones are SOCKS5 you don't find many on the net, you find a lot of HTTP/HTTPs.

Greetings.
    Thanks,i went to a few websites that you can copy and paste the proxies in,and it runs a check.I've been using win python do do the scans,i'm still not famiiar with O.B.yet.
    I'm gonna run a scan on that same site tonight for about 8 hours till i wake up,and see how many hits i can get.I'm trying to learn how to fill in the config fles for O.B. Seems like it would be a better and faster way of getting hits.When it runs,i just cant tell if its working,or i'm just scanning nothing,,..Thanks!

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Thanks,i went to a few websites that you can copy and paste the proxies in,and it runs a check.I've been using win python do do the scans,i'm still not famiiar with O.B.yet.
    I'm gonna run a scan on that same site tonight for about 8 hours till i wake up,and see how many hits i can get.I'm trying to learn how to fill in the config fles for O.B. Seems like it would be a better and faster way of getting hits.When it runs,i just cant tell if its working,or i'm just scanning nothing,,..Thanks!
    Yes, Open Bullet is actually not easy, but it is modular, i.e. you can change lines of code, strings, requests if one day they no longer work.

Don't expect you to be able to compile a "config" at first, I too used one made by others at first... it takes time.

In Open Bullet if you see in status that the MACs are running (they change continuously) and the CPM (Combos/Check Per Minute) at the bottom right increase up to an "X" threshold, then it means it's working.

Greetings

B Offline

bobbylo

Yes, Open Bullet is actually not easy, but it is modular, i.e. you can change lines of code, strings, requests if one day they no longer work.

Don't expect you to be able to compile a "config" at first, I too used one made by others at first... it takes time.

In Open Bullet if you see in status that the MACs are running (they change continuously) and the CPM (Combos/Check Per Minute) at the bottom right increase up to an "X" threshold, then it means it's working.

Greetings
    Ok,great i didnt know that...Thanks again

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    06/06/2023 - 440 PROXY HTTP/HTTPs

440-PROXY-HTTP-HTTPs.png

W Offline

warriorx07

Jun 6, 2023
    Chile
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    🌟🔶 217 VERY GOOD PROXYS - 151 HTTP/HTTPs - 42 SOCKS4 - 24 SOCKS5 🔶🌟

CHECKED AND TESTED 20/08/2023

Last edited:
    Download ✅✅ HTTP/HTTPs SOCKS 4 SOCKS 5 PROXY FOR YOUR SCAN by PicKim ✅✅
    freekdz Offline

freekdz

Trusted Member
    Apr 22, 2021
    algeria
    🌟🔶 217 VERY GOOD PROXYS - 151 HTTP/HTTPs - 42 SOCKS4 - 24 SOCKS5 🔶🌟

CHECKED AND TESTED 20/08/2023

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
    good job i will test

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,334Threads
    64,168Messages
    62,985Members
    Pepe88Latest member