Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Question About STB Smarters DNS Configuration

Question About STB Smarters DNS Configuration
    T Offline

thiagor

Jul 26, 2020
    Brazil
    Hello guys, I see a lot of IPTV sellers with a solution to set a DNS in STB Smarters and the app will connect to stream server only providing username and password.

I want to use a solution like that. What the name of the solution/server? I want to use this solution in my server

Relate Threads
    livewireapps Offline

livewireapps

LiveWire
    Jul 19, 2020
    United Kingdom
    well that is 1 of 2 says called hardcoded or server the sever bases apps you program the app to look at a place on your WebHost then the app looks there for the dns of the service that you want the app to work on on the other hand the hardcoded apps look inside the app files to find the coded dns inside that app then connect to it both these ways just need a username and password for the service

T Offline

thiagor

Jul 26, 2020
    Brazil
    I`m telling about a STB Smarters on Samsung and LG TVS. People give a DNS to configure in TV, the client download de STB Smarters and its works only with username and password of xtream codes server... I dont know what is this...

livewireapps Offline

livewireapps

LiveWire
    Jul 19, 2020
    United Kingdom
    oh sorry not tried that app myself cant help you with that my best guess would be its on a control panel online somewhere that you have to config

linqui756 Offline

linqui756

Nov 1, 2020
    USA
    Hello guys, I see a lot of IPTV sellers with a solution to set a DNS in STB Smarters and the app will connect to stream server only providing username and password.

I want to use a solution like that. What the name of the solution/server? I want to use this solution in my server
    I was also looking for this solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,463Threads
    64,730Messages
    63,210Members
    pasazhirLatest member