Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • By far the best Official Google TV / Android TV device.

By far the best Official Google TV / Android TV device.
    dunem666 Offline

dunem666

May 19, 2020
    Ive been using a Mag425A for over 6 months now after trying and testing over 50 different devices available. This tends to be the very best. Infomir are excellent at providing updates, the remote control is by far the best voice remote and has very impressive tactile buttons.

There no cheap Chinese rubbish with this box and is still affordable for what its worth.

Because of its built in chromecast, android and now Google TV functions, if you are a google home lover, this is the box for you.

There is absolutely nothing bad about this type of box.

S Offline

slashsd

Dec 14, 2020
    riyadh
    hello very nice box i confirm , but i tried to install one specific application and , i don't know what happened the box refuse to install it , it seems blocked by inform or .... do you have idea about

Gogenot Offline

Gogenot

Aug 4, 2021
    Ukraine
    There is already a box of a newer generation. Mag 500a. Are there owners of this box here? how does it work? Only good reviews on the Internet so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,281Threads
    63,891Messages
    62,800Members
    paulfulLatest member