Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Client Portal Nulled v4.8.7.1 For WordPress

Download Client Portal Nulled v4.8.7.1 For WordPress
    Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022
    image_750x_5f0d2de9cc743.jpg

Client Portal Nulled integrates with WordPress to help you manage your client projects … without the cumbersome project management software. Manage your project results with a simple WordPress plugin from the Client Portal!

Projects can get messy. No matter what kinds of projects you work on, if you work with clients you know the headache of keeping track of projects and deliverables.

Most files you send will likely be emailed across. These can quickly become buried in both yours’ and your clients’ inbox. Maybe you need to dig out the proposal you sent 6 months ago to check the scope, or perhaps your client needs that Google doc with the draft copy that was completed weeks ago.

Client Portal is a super simple, lightweight WordPress plugin that you can use on your website today to allow your clients to keep track of the project and give them access to all files at any time. No more “Can you send me our logo? I’ve lost it again!” requests.

A typical workflow looks something like this:

• GoogleDocs for working on content or collaborative documents
    • Dropbox for keeping files in sync
    • HelloSign for signing and storing contracts
    • Nusii for proposals
    • Invision for website prototypes
    • BitBucket for filing bugs
    • Trello for feature requests
    • Slack for communication
    • …and so on.
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,034Threads
    63,107Messages
    62,351Members
    albinasLatest member