Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Create Your Own Custom Kodi IPTV Plugin

Download Create Your Own Custom Kodi IPTV Plugin
    T Offline

toni

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Apr 4, 2020
    FinalResultLiveTV.png

Hi Guys,
    Just thought, I would create a quick 'How To' guide on creating your own Kodi IPTV plugin. An alternative to SimpleIPTV Client.
    This is ultimately what you will end up with.
    I am going to assume you know how or already have enabled 'Allow Apps From Unknown Sources' enabled on Kodi

Download the plugin provided.
    Modify the addon.xml file with the details you wish, ie the name description etc. Currently it is set to the below

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Next modify the user.py file located under /modules/resources. This is base64 encoded. Therefore use this site to allow you to encode / decode
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have added a little description next to each line item. In the example below change the values between ' ' aHR0.....29t to your dns

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Finally replace the icon and fanart images to your own, rename the folder to your own brand ie plugin.video.epicguide and then zip the folder plugin.video.epicguide.

Then install the addon via Kodi's install from zip option and you will have something like the below

When you launch the addon, you will be prompted for your login information and then to select a device which best matches what device you are using. This is to set the advanced settings cache.

Here is the addon and files required

Last edited:
    Relate Threads
    C Offline

cosmo

Oct 4, 2020
    algeria
    Hi Guys,
    Just thought, I would create a quick 'How To' guide on creating your own Kodi IPTV plugin. An alternative to SimpleIPTV Client.
    This is ultimately what you will end up with.
    I am going to assume you know how or already have enabled 'Allow Apps From Unknown Sources' enabled on Kodi

Download the plugin provided.
    Modify the addon.xml file with the details you wish, ie the name description etc. Currently it is set to the below

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,383Threads
    64,158Messages
    62,946Members
    GgScLatest member