Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Does anyone know how to customize or modify blocked portal message to show clients MAC address.

Does anyone know how to customize or modify blocked portal message to show clients MAC address.
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Hello all
    I'm so I was hoping someone could explain how I might go about showing the mac address on the stb blocked screen. I found a hardcoded client from a provider that does it. So I made it changed to my portal as a tested it and it has the block page but no MAC. So that must come from the server side.ni just wanted to know what to ask support to try on their end.
    Screenshot_20210128-122321_.jpg

Thanks In advance

Relate Threads
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Check if your Mac 001A7934D423 is added at the Mag or /mac divices on the panel this happens when the Mac nr is not add on they server

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Check if your Mac 001A7934D423 is added at the Mag or /mac divices on the panel this happens when the Mac nr is not add on they server
    That one is not my server so I cant add it but that's not the point. This is a hardcoded client I found that shows the mac address not all do. I want to know how to make the server say the mac if it is not in the server to make it easier to find to add. If I change the server to mine on this same client it dosen't show the mac therefore it must be on the server side. I just would like help figuring out how to show the mac on my server. Thanks for the help though.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    That one is not my server so I cant add it but that's not the point. This is a hardcoded client I found that shows the mac address not all do. I want to know how to make the server say the mac if it is not in the server to make it easier to find to add. If I change the server to mine on this same client it dosen't show the mac therefore it must be on the server side. I just would like help figuring out how to show the mac on my server. Thanks for the help though.
    I think in must cases the mac nr is to help you know your mac nr so you can add it on your panel to reles the vhannals on it every device have mac nr and it needs to be show

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I think in must cases the mac nr is to help you know your mac nr so you can add it on your panel to reles the vhannals on it every device have mac nr and it needs to be show
    That is what I said. I am a reseller. I want to know how to make my server show th Mac.
    Language barriers going on.

M Offline

matty197800

Mar 4, 2021
    ireland
    I’ve seen this too before on other servers. It shows the MAC address beside the yellow dot. Would love to know how to turn this feature on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,334Threads
    64,168Messages
    62,986Members
    Pepe88Latest member