Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Emby Module for WHMCS

Download Emby Module for WHMCS
    N Offline

newgen

VIP Member
    Apr 5, 2020
    Emby Module for WHMCS

14518-892-3e15d7a225d1faad35c1beb0e856463e.png

Overview
    Emby module enables you to resell your emby server subscriptions from WHMCS.You can manage the subscriptions creation/termination from WHMCS portal. This module supports WHMCS v6 and v7.

Features
    • Create Account: Account creation is managed automatically when an account is created in WHMCS then its created in Emby Server as well.The details will be automatically sent to client.
    • Emby Connect: Module supports Emby Connect invitation. You can manage this option from WHMCS admin.
    • Suspend Account: This module manages the suspension of an account on Emby server.
    • Unsuspend Account: This module manages the unsuspension of an account on Emby server.
    • Terminate Account: When an account is terminated in WHMCS due to unpaid invoice overdue or manual termination from admin then the account is also terminated from Emby Server and client receives the termination notification.
    • Changing Password: You can change the Emby server’s account password from WHMCS.
    For more details please visit Emby Module for WHMCS -
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Emby and Jellyfin WHMC mod

asaset Offline

asaset

Jun 12, 2020
    GRAJAU - SAO PAULO - SP
    Good night, I would like a download link, I'm testing Emby's platform

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Good night, I would like a download link, I'm testing Emby's platform
    You are a vip member you can get the link with out having likes or you wan him to install it for you to :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,034Threads
    63,126Messages
    62,359Members
    Devilkin666Latest member