Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!

If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket

Flussonic 20.03-21.10

Crack

Local time
7:11 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Whoever buys a VIP status from 10/18/2021 and will contact me personally, I will issue version 21.09 or 21.10, admins also want to eat, drink beer and they need to pay for hosting. I will not give it to old VIPs. I can issue old VIPs only at the request of the forum administrators. Let's not screw it up, we all download awesome files here, but what do the admins have for this? I guarantee that you will receive the files, I gave the admins a download link. Let him check that you are not afraid.

vsaas

VIP Member
Local time
4:11 AM
Threads
Reaction score
None of your releases are cracked. How many times you have to be told that? It downloads trial certificate from ErlyVideo servers.

Crack

Local time
Threads
Reaction score

vsaas

VIP Member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
CrackLol. Because certificate is saved on the disk until next check. Why don't you remove lic certificate file in /etc/flussonic folder, disconnect your internet and restart flussonic. See what happens. Haha!

Crack

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
View previous replies…

Crack

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
vsaasWhere is it everywhere? On the 1st forum where did we fight? Koneshno you are friends with the administrator of that forum and I am sure that they banned me at your request. You have disliked me for a long time because of the disputes over the Flussonic hack

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
vsaas & Crack guys why don't you concentrate in sharing with community something interesting instead of fighting common guys

vsaas

VIP Member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
ianExcuse me? I've shared v 20.12 and it works a whole year already. He took my files, put trial keys in there, updated to recent version and posts all over the forums.

View previous replies…

vsaas

VIP Member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
ianOriginally that was a copy for localhost testing only, I've made it available to work on any server. The thing is, that you let this guy "Crack" who is called previously "Dudi" and who got banned nearly everywhere before, to keep posting so called fake nulled flussonics, which are based on my scripts. Otherwise rename them all as "Trial" versions and price should be like 50-100 no more. Why to confuse people? He is just bumping his credits.
Flussonic now uses license files and it's downloaded from official servers in all his releases he posted here. None of them work long.

Crack

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
vsaasWhere did you get these files? Remind you of Indonesia? You just created the sh install script, which I used as a basis.
And they banned me only on 1 forum at your request, because we started a dispute with you.
Does this tell you something?

I no longer want to have a dialogue with you and will ignore your messages

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-13_12-43-55.jpg
    photo_2021-11-13_12-43-55.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 24
  • photo_2021-11-13_12-44-05.jpg
    photo_2021-11-13_12-44-05.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.