Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Flussonic 20.03-21.10

Flussonic 20.03-21.10
    Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    Whoever buys a VIP status from 10/18/2021 and will contact me personally, I will issue version 21.09 or 21.10, admins also want to eat, drink beer and they need to pay for hosting. I will not give it to old VIPs. I can issue old VIPs only at the request of the forum administrators. Let's not screw it up, we all download awesome files here, but what do the admins have for this? I guarantee that you will receive the files, I gave the admins a download link. Let him check that you are not afraid.

Relate Threads
    Flussonic 23.01 Nulled by zelda,
    Flussonic 22.12.1 Nulled by Crack,
    Flussonic by safin,
    Flussonic archive by max2014,
    Flussonic archive by max2014,
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    None of your releases are cracked. How many times you have to be told that? It downloads trial certificate from ErlyVideo servers.

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    None of your releases are cracked. How many times you have to be told that? It downloads trial certificate from ErlyVideo servers.
    How does he do it with the Internet turned off? How can he download something if the lan cable is disconnected

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    How does he do it with the Internet turned off? How can he download something if the lan cable is disconnected
    Lol. Because certificate is saved on the disk until next check. Why don't you remove lic certificate file in /etc/flussonic folder, disconnect your internet and restart flussonic. See what happens. Haha!

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    I checked it especially for you and everything is in order, everything works fine. It's pointless to argue with you

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    I checked it especially for you and everything is in order, everything works fine. It's pointless to argue with you
    I've tried all your releases too. I can get access to any of your resources. So yeah, I can test them all up.
    I will make you a video showing that it's a trial version and will get cut off any time. I bet you can't share any details of how crack made or what it's based on, because you don't know but took these files from someone else.

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Did you read what I posted earlier in your other discussion? Use iptables on clean system first and then install your flussonic and it will not start unless you turn internet on at least one time, because it requests certificate from official server.

S Online

samuelxt

Feb 17, 2021
    usa
    I've tried all your releases too. I can get access to any of your resources. So yeah, I can test them all up.
    I will make you a video showing that it's a trial version and will get cut off any time. I bet you can't share any details of how crack made or what it's based on, because you don't know but took these files from someone else.
    yeah..@crack.. waste time for make fake licence

Last edited:
    S Online

samuelxt

Feb 17, 2021
    usa
    Fake licence and just running 2 day dont buy...and now, you are Moderator?? oooh...ohh.. are you real crack flussonic @Crack ,waste time....

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Fake licence and just running 2 day dont buy...and now, you are Moderator?? oooh...ohh.. are you real crack flussonic @Crack ,waste time....
    Crack is Dudi, under that nickname he was banned everywhere. I don't understand how he got moderator here.

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    Crack is Dudi, under that nickname he was banned everywhere. I don't understand how he got moderator here.
    Where is it everywhere? On the 1st forum where did we fight? Koneshno you are friends with the administrator of that forum and I am sure that they banned me at your request. You have disliked me for a long time because of the disputes over the Flussonic hack

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Where is it everywhere? On the 1st forum where did we fight? Koneshno you are friends with the administrator of that forum and I am sure that they banned me at your request. You have disliked me for a long time because of the disputes over the Flussonic hack
    Because all your cracks are pure fakes.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    vsaas & Crack guys why don't you concentrate in sharing with community something interesting instead of fighting common guys

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    vsaas & Crack guys why don't you concentrate in sharing with community something interesting instead of fighting common guys
    Excuse me? I've shared v 20.12 and it works a whole year already. He took my files, put trial keys in there, updated to recent version and posts all over the forums.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Excuse me? I've shared v 20.12 and it works a whole year already. He took my files, put trial keys in there, updated to recent version and posts all over the forums.
    So where did you get the files in the first place vsaas did you make them or did you get then to from the developers everything in here are nulled or cracked if you null it before post it before someone else we dont develop them we just crack and make them work for community no need to be upsaid for something that is has already been done by yourself to you got it from the original developers we all get and give

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    So where did you get the files in the first place vsaas did you make them or did you get then to from the developers everything in here are nulled or cracked if you null it before post it before someone else we dont develop them we just crack and make them work for community no need to be upsaid for something that is has already been done by yourself to you got it from the original developers we all get and give
    Originally that was a copy for localhost testing only, I've made it available to work on any server. The thing is, that you let this guy "Crack" who is called previously "Dudi" and who got banned nearly everywhere before, to keep posting so called fake nulled flussonics, which are based on my scripts. Otherwise rename them all as "Trial" versions and price should be like 50-100 no more. Why to confuse people? He is just bumping his credits.
    Flussonic now uses license files and it's downloaded from official servers in all his releases he posted here. None of them work long.

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    Originally that was a copy for localhost testing only, I've made it available to work on any server. The thing is, that you let this guy "Crack" who is called previously "Dudi" and who got banned nearly everywhere before, to keep posting so called fake nulled flussonics, which are based on my scripts. Otherwise rename them all as "Trial" versions and price should be like 50-100 no more. Why to confuse people? He is just bumping his credits.
    Flussonic now uses license files and it's downloaded from official servers in all his releases he posted here. None of them work long.
    Where did you get these files? Remind you of Indonesia? You just created the sh install script, which I used as a basis.
    And they banned me only on 1 forum at your request, because we started a dispute with you.
    Does this tell you something?

I no longer want to have a dialogue with you and will ignore your messages

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-13_12-43-55.jpg
      photo_2021-11-13_12-43-55.jpg
      274.9 KB · Views: 105
    • photo_2021-11-13_12-44-05.jpg
      photo_2021-11-13_12-44-05.jpg
      289.5 KB · Views: 102
    Last edited:
    K Offline

kotuk

Nov 3, 2020
    UK
    He provided you with files that i have sent to him.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2021-12-24 в 20.48.34.png
      Снимок экрана 2021-12-24 в 20.48.34.png
      217.8 KB · Views: 56

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,036Threads
    63,152Messages
    62,350Members
    rogerrickLatest member