Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION] 20.12 v.5.2

Download Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION]
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    vsaas updated Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION] with a new update entry:

FIXED UPDATE

Fully re-worked, Indonesia-free Flussonic is released.

Use it anywhere, on any server and stop feeding scammers and Flussonic. Let them cry.

Key features:
    - Automated installation process
    - Can be started offline (even with unplugged internet cord)
    - Systemd start/restart operations work flawlessly
    - Flussonic watcher is automatically setting up with options 2 and 2 and it's working well.

Special thanks to:
    Nobody. Whoever took part in code.beam hack development is being a goddam...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    ?????? Everybody watch this, when I've asked him to share:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-19-at-12-08-36-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-19-at-12-09-37-AM.png
    You can see the ban yeah members that don't follow the rules Sm1l3 got banned for registering multi accounts and giving likes to him self

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Yes PM him @Sm1l3 so he will give you a file packed with Indonesian backdoors, so he can steal your streams and passwords. And so you can't launch flussonic anywhere else but one PC with one MAC, this is what he did last time. ??

K Offline

krafsha

Oct 18, 2020
    palestine
    When I add the port 443 and try to issue a letsencrypt certificate it doesn't work, i think the port 80 need to change to 443 to make it work.

K Offline

krafsha

Oct 18, 2020
    palestine
    Also ip netns exec netns0 iptables -t nat -I OUTPUT -p udp --dport 53 -j DNAT --to 192.168.56.1:53

Its blocking us from ingesting streams from outside sources, if it neccessary to DNAT ?

Sm1l3 Offline

Sm1l3

Jul 21, 2020
    malaysia
    Yes PM him @Sm1l3 so he will give you a file packed with Indonesian backdoors, so he can steal your streams and passwords. And so you can't launch flussonic anywhere else but one PC with one MAC, this is what he did last time. ??
    i think you did steal something with all your script and pack :) --- Envy marks incapable

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Also ip netns exec netns0 iptables -t nat -I OUTPUT -p udp --dport 53 -j DNAT --to 192.168.56.1:53

Its blocking us from ingesting streams from outside sources, if it neccessary to DNAT ?
    That is intended to redirect all outgoing dns requests to a local dns filter.
    This will be disabled in next update due to some problems causing.

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    vsaas updated Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION] with a new update entry:

NEW ADDON+FIXES

- DNS resolver is now optional, if you need to run in Offline mode, select YES to install DNS resolver, if you work Online, select NO (In online mode it does NOT check any licenses, this is pure DNS requests). This should fix the problem with streams falling off, so select NO at DNS installation prompt.
    - Added script, which installs a Secondary Flussonic copy on port 8081 (based and depends on first copy) on the SAME PC. For whatever reasons you want.
    - Added a "Wipe My Ass" script, which...

Read the rest of this update entry...

O Offline

orfisat

May 16, 2020
    Thank you very much for share!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,283Threads
    63,905Messages
    62,808Members
    BgsLatest member