Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION] 20.12 v.5.2

Download Flussonic 20.12 Nulled Offline [REBEL EDITION]
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    vsaas submitted a new resource:

Flussonic 20.12 Nulled For Production (Offline, No MAC or IP Restrictions) - Flussonic 20.12 Nulled

This is a fixed variant of Flussonic 20.12 Nulled without stupid restrictions on MAC or IP of your server, for production. The only one proven working solution!

I'm really tired of liars and scammers and empty promises. So here is it, use it anywhere on any server and stop feeding scammers and Flussonic with their terrible prices.

DEB and RPM included.

Archive code:

Read more about this resource...

Relate Threads
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    vsaas updated Flussonic 20.12 Nulled For Production (Offline, No MAC or IP Restrictions) with a new update entry:

Automatic installation script

Now it has an automated installation script.
    Run chmod +x ./INSTALL.BASH && ./INSTALL.BASH
    Supported both Debian/Ubuntu and CentOS.
    Installation from repos and from local DEBs/RPMs.

Enjoy and remember, don't pay anybody money for it! And don't beg for keys from those guys, who think are smarter than anyone else here. ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

mrg83 Offline

mrg83

Dec 3, 2020
    Lithuania
    This is not an offline version!

((logger generic)) Failed to activate on license server, cannot properly start

You got this version from sm1|3, but as sm1|3 mentioned,this it is for testing, not offline!

And yes, he has completely offline version 20.12, I tested it without LAN cables on hpe server ubuntu 16.04 desktop ....

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Please stop downloading this version for now.
    I will look for a bypass of this SSH backdoor encoded by @Sm1l3 on 202.150.161.115 22 and he got banned here. He might be stealing your passwords!

P.S:. My resource uses his crack. I have made a wrap to bypass restrictions on MAC he encoded into it. Beware, Sm1l3 is not your friend, not anymore.

I will update this resource if solution found.

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    I wonder how old are you?
    It seems I know more in programming and linux than you, so judge yourself.
    I haven't seen any meaningful contributions from you, but cries in the PM to give you something. ?
    Do you think that you have got some offline flussonic copy for life? No. That guy who gave you that, would never make it offline or without expiration. So don't think you are safe.
    I'm at least trying to make a clean version. And what do you do for contribution? Nothing.

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    ?????? Everybody watch this, when I've asked him to share:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-19-at-12-08-36-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-19-at-12-09-37-AM.png

mrg83 Offline

mrg83

Dec 3, 2020
    Lithuania
    I think you are a youngster and a fool with an unbalanced psyche, if you were strong in Linux, you would not ask everyone for free software, you would have done something yourself! sm13 shared with me patched offline software for my knowledge of Linux, for helping him to work out a patch and more, and you just wrote a crooked script and all you do is cry, how poor you are and everyone is greedy ...

mrg83 Offline

mrg83

Dec 3, 2020
    Lithuania
    All on forum already have offline flussonic 20.12 and only thanks to you they don’t publish it to the public, if you are so good at Linux, why don’t you patch it yourself? Do you think your crapped script is good for production and you can restart flussonic without a machine? :D

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    All on forum already have offline flussonic 20.12 and only thanks to you they don’t publish it to the public, if you are so good at Linux, why don’t you patch it yourself? Do you think your crapped script is good for production and you can restart flussonic without a machine? :D
    What? Your post doesn't make any sense. Thanks to me they don't publish to a public? Are you stupid or what?

What I'm doing here is otherwise, removing your backdoors to Indonesia out of the code and making 20.12 to work real offline, not that shit you are guys giving to each other. Learn tcpdump and check what kind of crap your flussonic copy is packed with.

And I'm already succeeded and will make it public once more, so suck it up and watch man doin a real job, unlike you, begging in the PMs.

And no, nobody on this or another forum has it, because they all ask me to fix it. ??????

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Don't touch, the shit won't stink! I won't touch you anymore!
    P.S.
    You need to see a social worker and a psychiatrist!
    You should get one too to cry about published flussonic despite of being asked not to share it. ? Mad? Good!
    Along with @sparcode, who so desperately wanted to teach me disassembly, acting like a jack-ass for 4 weeks straight.

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Proof video:
    Nasty Indonesian server on port 22 - GOT RID. License servers of flussonic - GONE.
    I will release it after I will make sure it's stable for NON learning purposes :ROFLMAO::LOL:?? So cry me a river for this share will to happen, again.
    Next version called Rebel Edition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,294Threads
    63,944Messages
    62,817Members
    satankingLatest member