Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Flussonic 21.04.1 (official) [DELETE] v.2.0

S Offline

smiko

Apr 14, 2020
    Slovakia
    There are new versions that do not require a key. And there are 2 types of payment. With lifetime upgrade and unlimited servers or one-time purchase but no upgrades and unlimited servers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    I also have a fake, just install 20.06 online from this forum, it will create a license.txt.pem for you and then it is verified and works online, finally when you have the file you will install the official version 21.08

S Offline

smiko

Apr 14, 2020
    Slovakia
    I also have a fake, just install 20.06 online from this forum, it will create a license.txt.pem for you and then it is verified and works online, finally when you have the file you will install the official version 21.08

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    But this method will check with the license server and will not work without the Internet.

S Offline

smiko

Apr 14, 2020
    Slovakia
    that's true, but in order to be able to see what version 21.08 brings, it's enough for me, even though there's nothing new for me about version 20.12

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    From version 21.04.1 a new type of balancer, no need for a separate server, now you can configure the balancer for the number of connections, processor load and channel width

Crack Offline

Crack

Apr 27, 2021
    UA
    Guys, please stop liking me. My pc does not shut up from notifications

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    why bother ....LoL, you also used my file to make crack ... LoL
    I'm glad he improved my work. But I haven't tested it.
    Unlike us, you kept bitching and didn't want to make crack usable on any server without specific mac.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    I'm glad he improved my work. But I haven't tested it.
    Unlike us, you kept bitching and didn't want to make crack usable on any server without specific mac.
    Guys let share without ofending eachother please everything start from something vsaas did you creat the script from 0 or did you like all of us got it from developers and i think yes you did like all of us everything in here we share come from original developer we crack we null we help we get helped so please help eachother

V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    It's NOT a hack, but regular trial version and it connects outside to 116.203.53.50
    Easy to test
    iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT --to-port 22

Voila! Fake

Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 12.17.15 AM.png

Last edited:
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    Guys let share without ofending eachother please everything start from something vsaas did you creat the script from 0 or did you like all of us got it from developers and i think yes you did like all of us everything in here we share come from original developer we crack we null we help we get helped so please help eachother
    Did you see he is spamming with this website?
    Asking for money.
    Current resource above is messed up with my old scripts by this guy. And it's a trial key in there, connects online.

Last edited:
    Sm1l3 Offline

Sm1l3

Jul 21, 2020
    malaysia
    This resource is broken scripts messed up.

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

Just go to DEB folder and do dpkg -i *, nothing else needed in this case. Some hacked beam files are embedded in deb packages. No mac restriction detected, seems offline. But there is might be a time limit this crack works, maybe 30 days or so. Activation txt file creates itself without internet access.
    actually its not crack, file from slaxerx is orignal file.. he just put some demo license in it and create some installer so make it looks crack.. you can compare md5 file from original file with the crack ( 100% same md5 ).. i dont know why this slaserx is not ban till now.. cause i know lots of member got scam by him.. and with his other id call "root" ..

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,337Threads
    64,202Messages
    63,016Members
    jadsonwelderLatest member