Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Request Flussonic 21.11 crack

Request Flussonic 21.11 crack
    S Offline

stanoiubogdan

LiveKanal P
    Jun 11, 2020
    Zimbezia
    Does anyone have this version 21.11 crack? but really crack not with a trial key like 14|0000000000000000000000000 or 04|000000000000004|dgghjadgadvcaje
    I understand that on the other known forum (WOI) the administrator sells for $ 30, if someone has an account there and can get it it would be great
    Let's get this version for this beautiful community too.
    I read in a group that Redhat bought the latest version from someone and sold it on its forum to all members for a whopping price of $ 30

Relate Threads
    Flussonic 23.01 Nulled by zelda,
    Flussonic 22.12.1 Nulled by Crack,
    Flussonic by safin,
    Flussonic archive by max2014,
    Flussonic archive by max2014,
    lenby Offline

lenby

Staff member
    Trusted Member
    Apr 15, 2020
    Calm down mate. If someone has it...and wants to share ..they will.

Don't force anyone into submission

S Offline

stanoiubogdan

LiveKanal P
    Jun 11, 2020
    Zimbezia
    20.12 is the only publicly accessible version for now. https://myiptvforum.com/threads/flussonic-20-12-nulled-offline-rebel-edition.6377
    And you can update it up to 21.03-04.
    Now happy with it? 21.11 has more bugs than older version.
    your solution contains a lot of files and scripts and I don't think this makes it too good because it doesn't work with the latest version 21.11, also changing ports is difficult.
    I know that there are many sellers of the latest version of Flussonic on Telegram groups, but at very high prices of over $ 750-1500 only through crypto.
    But on the other forum there is the latest version for sale for only $ 30, I don't have an account on that forum and that's why I ask someone who has and can get it. You pay of course, it will not be free and we could have it on this forum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,373Threads
    64,198Messages
    62,968Members
    SentropyLatest member