Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download glamour absolute modern vintage font - the-absolute

Download glamour absolute modern vintage font - the-absolute
    I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    335509.png

Introducing "Glamour Absolute" - A brand new "two-faced" bold serif with both modern and vintage curves. A Two-faced beauty : Modern or Vintage If you are going Vintage Retro : Access your OpenType features to access the large selection of alternate letters and ligatures, select the letters you like from the large variety to get the vintage look you are after. Vary between a light and heavy vintage look based on how many letters you alter. If you are going Modern Chic : Just type with regular letters :) Play with your letter spacing to add even more class to your designs. Due to its split personality , Glamour Absolute is a very versatile font, covering a wide range project types, from bold magazine imagery , to wedding invitations, to branding, poster design and so much more.

Relate Threads
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,042Threads
    63,158Messages
    62,365Members
    salvyLatest member