- May 25, 2020
- Local time
- 6:12 AM
- Reaction score
We all know GST in India is launched which will replace all the previous different taxes and only GST will be applicable. With this there comes problems for all the online store owners as how to integrate GST with there store or online portals. This module helps WHMCS users to overcome the initial problem that has arised due to GST. WHMCS does provide tax rules options where you can configure your GST tax but we have some extra features in our module that makes it stand out and necessary to use. Below are the features list and we are continuously working on improving and adding new features.
- More info: https://www.whmcsglobalservices.com/gst-module-whmcs/
- Automatic set up of GST rules: All the tax rules and custom fields that will be required for GST will be automatically set up with the help of our module.
- Invoice format : Our Invoice format meet all the requirements of GST as it has all the things that is mandatory. For look and feel you can view the screenshot section.
- Add authorized signature on invoice. In addon there is option to upload your signature image and that will be shown on all invoices.You can use third party website like http://onlinesignature.com/draw-a-signature-online to create your signature and download image from there and upload it through our module.
- Quote and Performa invoice :New quotes and performa invoices are as per GST compliance.
- SAC codes : As SAC codes are mandatory to have in your invoice for each product. They are adding dynamically into invoice. E.g If user has ordered hosting service then it will show SAC code specified for hosting services and if Domain Registration then different SAC code and so on.
- Old Tax labels : We have given an option to add your previous tax labels that will be applied on invoices before 1st July 2017 and on new invoices it will be GST. You just need to enter your Old tax labels in our addon configuration.
- Report Section :All the transaction details as per GST will be shown under report section and you can download it in CSV format. You can apply basic filters like date range, Tax type and Invoice type as well. Check above screenshots for look and feel.
- PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.2 support
- WHMCS 7 support
Read more about this resource...
Email Auto Authorization modules WHMCS v1.3.0 nulled
- Thread starter Whmcs
- Start date