• You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Introductions Help me

Currently reading:
Introductions Help me

efat

Local time
6:25 AM
Threads
Reaction score
How to add Load Balancer in Xtream ? how do i got the server ip for load balancer ?
helpme

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
1:25 AM
Threads
Reaction score
How to add Load Balancer in Xtream ? how do i got the server ip for load balancer ?
helpme
efat
hello and Welcome
looking forward to see your contribution to this community
please have some time first to read forum rules and get familiar with bbcodes

Read our forum rules carefully before you do anything wrong and get banned!
Begging for likes is forbidden, rather learn how to get your likes or get a VIP Membership!
All links to downloads must be shared as hidden like link, learn howto from here!
Without permission, advertising is prohibited!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.