Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help Hi there?

I Need Your Help
    Help Hi there?
    leesh Offline

leesh

how can i earn credits?

Relate Threads
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    By putting good programs or apps in your resources, and then posting. You will have to decide how many credits other users have to pay to have your program or application or whatever.
    Search the forum for other users' resources so you have an idea of how they are published, for example: with photos, descriptions, merits, defects, etc...
    the more useful things you put to make people understand what it is the better.

There is a special form to fill in to publish your resource, go to "add resource", choose the category where to post example: "Windows Software" fill out the form correctly.

The resource must be approved by the administrator, the time for approval is relative and depends on many factors.

Greetings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,400Threads
    64,527Messages
    63,136Members
    Jop4lsLatest member