Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • HLS & DASH 2023 Portable Streaming Server | Local and Public

HLS & DASH 2023 Portable Streaming Server | Local and Public
    C Offline

CPARRAP

HLS & DASH 2023 Portable Streaming Server | Local and Public

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How to stream on localhost and make it public.
    - Necessary tools included in the installer, just run and install in default folder.
    - Simple instructions -
    - Install the executable.
    - Go to your local drive C:
    - Open folder Streaming-RTMP-Portable
    - Run NGINX.exe (If a firewall window appears, it accepts the network connection)
    - Verify that it started correctly by running the file test-config.bat
    - If the above worked, go to the web browser and type localhost (If it doesn't work in one browser, try another.
    The localhost is already working!
    To stream just go to your favorite streaming program VMIX, OBS etc. and add rtpm://localhost/live as key or name add stream.

Do you want to make your broadcast public?
    - Enter the web ngrok.com, register for free and easily with your google account.
    - Then enter your account and you will see a code like this ngrok authtoken XXXXXXXXXX (access key).
    - Enter the NGROK folder that was created on your local drive C: inside is a notepad with the corresponding commands, just replace the key with the one generated by the web ngrok.
    - Open the CMD command window and paste the first code from the notepad with your key that was generated by the web ngrok. Press Enter.
    - Then paste the following code that appears in the notepad and press Enter.
    - The command window will generate your public links, one http and the other https, choose any of those, copy and paste it into your browser.
    Ready, you'll see your localhost how I publish.
    If you have more folders in the root of the localhost, just add them after the link of your server eg: (
    )

Any questions, queries, suggestions are welcome, remember to like my video and subscribe to continue sharing.

- You might be interested in seeing my next video, "Keep streaming rtmp always active".

Download the Self-Extracting Installer

(I'm new, it's my first contribution and I don't know how to embed videos or images... I don't speak English, only a translator, greetings and thank you very much.)

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,486Threads
    64,834Messages
    63,261Members
    kevinLatest member