Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Whmcs VIP Hosting Renewals For WHMCS - V3.3.0 Nulled V3.3.0 Nulled

Whmcs vip
    Whmcs VIP Hosting Renewals For WHMCS - V3.3.0 Nulled
    Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022

Overview​

Hosting Renewals For WHMCS is an extraordinarily useful module that will empower your clients to handle billing cycles and recurring payments in aspects never before manageable. In essence, they will be allowed to toggle automatic renewals, but also renew services before the due date as well as freely alter the billing cycle of any owned product.
    With but a few clicks, you will perform every key action...

Read more about this resource...

M Offline

mehero

Oct 14, 2021
    Istanbul
    I wish at least one module to work, but so far none

Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022
    I wish at least one module to work, but so far none
    i just tested on 7.7.8 clean install and worked fine for me dont know what you talking about do you wan me to install it for you to or are you here just to report files not working after you have already downloaded the file for free

M Offline

mehero

Oct 14, 2021
    Istanbul
    Dude, Do you think i paid to complain? This is not working and dropping oops message on WHMCS v8.3, If it work i got no complain i paid to use the modules that i need.

So far I got no modules working.

Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022
    Dude, Do you think i paid to complain? This is not working and dropping oops message on WHMCS v8.3, If it work i got no complain i paid to use the modules that i need.

So far I got no modules working.
    Please wait for an update this version works only with 8.1 or 2 not compatible with 8,3 when i get my hands on v3.3.1 or v3.4.0 i will update it for now must of the plugins i have uploaded they work with 7.7,8,9,10, 8.1,2 must of them not all and all neew to have a fresh whmcs installed

v3.3.0​

Released: Jul 12th, 2021
    NEW FEATURE
    • WHMCS V8.2 support
    • Enable automatic billing cycle change for certain products a specified number of days before the due date of the service's current billing cycle - case #228
    REMOVED
    • Support for WHMCS V7.9 and previous
    • Support for PHP 7.1 version
    BUG FIX
    • Fixed problem with displaying renewals buttons in the client area if the "Lagom" theme with the "cPanel" details template ware used together - case #230

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,267Threads
    63,786Messages
    62,743Members
    jacksuLatest member