Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • How to Sale with Myiptvforum (Vip Members Only)

How to Sale with Myiptvforum (Vip Members Only)
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Hello and welcome to Myiptforum.

What you need to know about how to sell your Products on Myiptvforum:

1) Before you make a post with sales you need to Contact one of the Admins or Moderators so they can test what you are selling.
    2) Every sale has a 20% commission fee.
    3) If you do post your sale product without permission your post will be deleted and you will be banned for not following the forum rules.
    4) Every post should have the link posted on the thread under hidden likes text and the number of likes to download the product should not be very high for example 100-500 Max (this number of likes will change in future).
    5) You are responsible for providing support to the Buyer if they need support.
    6) Link to the download should be posted under [ LIKES =100][/ LIKES].
    7) Not included iptv Subscriptions if you need to advertise your iptv services you need to advertise via Ads Manager

likes1.jpg

likes.jpg

8) Buyers should not ask Moderators or Admins for support (as this is not their responsibility) unless the product is sold by that moderator.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

R Offline

ragabolla

Sep 25, 2022
    france
    hi

i am new to your forum and have an iptv server ( i ll be glad to send you free trial to check our content and stability)

need your help to become a verified iptv seller on your forum

best regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,294Threads
    63,945Messages
    62,819Members
    satankingLatest member