Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help How to upload VPN files to XCIPTV app panel

I Need Your Help
    Help How to upload VPN files to XCIPTV app panel
    F Offline

fazz69

Dec 3, 2021
    UK
    Does anyone know how to app VPN files to the XCIPTV app via the panel, I have Surfshark and downloaded the config files but unable to convert to http to upload them. Do i need to create a host.

Thanks

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Hello, your exactly right. Yes you need to host the .ovpn config files on a server eg a vps one, i host mine on apache 2 in the default folder var/www/html/ then ive made another folder called vpn there ive added my .ovpn files for each country. Then you need that path to each .ovpn file if you go to where the files are hosted in a browser then right click and copy the url for each .ovpn file you then add into the vpn section on your xciptv panel. Add your username and password as well for the vpn account then save. Then when you load the app and go to the vpn part youll see the servers youve added if done correctly. You can host the vpn files on the same server as where your panel is as well thats if you have your own server. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
    elayachi Offline

elayachi

Banned
    Mar 10, 2021
    maroc
    Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
    you need to upload ovpn filesto your host
    then you will call the files like that :
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,365Threads
    64,168Messages
    62,959Members
    drpitufezLatest member