Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • i did develop a Stream manager for Xtream ui

i did develop a Stream manager for Xtream ui
    D Offline

dreamerjs

Jul 8, 2021
    World
    Hi guys, I did develop a Stream manager for Xtream-ui, and all panels that have the same database structure

The App name will be Xusm, Xusm can make managing your streams so easy and save a lot of time, with a lot of tools

I would love to show you the information about it and what can do :

The App has multiple sections :

Profile Section​

the profile is a reference to an exchanger channels list with all his channels and categories and all stats about his channels
    • On the Profile section, you can use Import All Profiles Option to get all used links on your server as fast as possible to start with Xusm, you will get profiles ready and with names based on their Hostname so they will look familiar to you.
    • when you use get match streams from an exchanger profile you will get all streams from the exchanger that matches your server channels with name, with all lot of tools so that you can get 100% benefit out of the exchanger channels list
    • Profile section helps you manage all your Exchanger profiles Delete, get matched channels, Update Profile...
    • Profile section will Show All online working Profile and offline Profiles
    • On the Profile section, you can Link any profile with his username on Panel so when you get his profile you can see how many connections he is using, and soon will use these stats on Reports mode

single-channel:​

when you get matched streams from an exchanger profile you will get all his channels and xusm will filter it and get you all matched channels from your server with a lot of tools so you can append the exchanger channel as a backup to the matched channel from your server as a first on the list or last and will give you the exchanger backup link statue (on, off, muted channels )

Xusm will get matched streams from the exchanger channels list based on the channels name comparison, you will get smart and more accurate matched channels

and you can use the options menu on xusm to filter by the exchanger channels by :
    the exchanger categories so you can filter and get only matched channels from them
    your channels total sources links count,
    channels statue online on-demand ......
    and a lot of options

Add Profile Section​

• Add Profile section helps you to Add Profiles manually by m3u link or a single channel link and the option to give the profile a name so you can find it Again on the profile section
    • On Add Profile section when adding a link and profile name will automatically get the m3u file from the link and get all profile channels to get started

Tools Section​

• Tools Section help you to show all streams from the exchanger used in your server and manage them with different tools
    • Tools help you to change an exchanger all stream used on your server, password, hostname or username, port, all at once if needed
    • Tools help you to manage the Exchanger all links order or few used in your server to be first or last at your channels sources links, all by one click
    • Tools help you to delete all or a few links used by a specific exchanger on your server, with one click

My-server Section​

• My-server section helps you to get all your channels on your server by Categorie name and gives you the ability to get suggestions from any Exchanger profile you select.
    • My-server section helps you to give your channel a temporary name and the option to get new suggestions from the Exchangers Profiles based on the temporary name, for more advance suggestions
    • On the My-server section, you can set the max suggestions per channel for more Control

Flash Option​

• Flash option helps you to directly append a backup link to the channel list sources links without clicking the edit button every time you can enable it from the options menu and set the flash order of the channel, first or last
    • Mass Flash You can use the Mass Flash option to append all backup links at once on all your the channels you selected, all by one click, and you can set it to work with timeout and the process will be channel by channel with 3 seconds timeout so you can cancel any flash task you want manually

Option menu Options​

• Options menu helps you to Enable the Flash mode
    • Options menu helps you to Set the Flash mode Order
    • Options menu helps you to Check video and audio stats on channels sources list Option
    • Options menu helps you to Set channel number per page default is 25 channels by page
    • Options menu helps you to Check video and audio stats on channels sources list Option
    • Options menu helps you to Select Categories to filter from your server
    • Options menu helps you to Select Categories to filter from the Exchanger Profile server
    • Options menu helps you to Filter by Channel links sources count default is all channels
    • Options menu helps you to Filter by Channel Status default is all status
    • Options menu helps you to Search for a Channel name or a hostname
    • Options menu helps you to Show only current used links from Exchanger Profile from your server
    • Options menu helps you to Select the Channel Restart Option after you Apply edit on channel default is only when backup link added as first on the list
    photos from the App

Last edited by a moderator:
    Relate Threads
    delete please by dOC4eVER,
    XUI One Geolite Update? by safin,
    scripts by safin,
    XTREAM UI by jjmln123,
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    witch part of the rule you don't understand
    4. Do not post links or requests towards other forums
    if you like to share it with the community you are welcome to share it

D Offline

dreamerjs

Jul 8, 2021
    World
    witch part of the rule you don't understand
    4. Do not post links or requests towards other forums
    if you like to share it with the community you are welcome to share it
    Hi I'm sorry, but i think i did not post
    Any links towards other forums

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Hi I'm sorry, but i think i did not post
    Any links towards other forums
    Yes you did i removed the link towards woi forum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,294Threads
    63,945Messages
    62,818Members
    satankingLatest member