Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download ıllıllı⭐🌟 F͙R͙E͙N͙C͙H͙I͙E͙S͙ B͙A͙N͙ DUO FLAG ULTIMATE 4.6 🌟⭐ıllıllı NO CRIPT + adding the bat

F Offline

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    when I click on predator.exe, a window opens and closes immediately? If you have a solution thank you

It's good now, i modifiy .exe with "Python_Portable\python-3.8.9.amd64\python.exe Python_Portable\Frenchies_v4_6ban.py"

Last edited:
    Download ıllıllı⭐🌟 F͙R͙E͙N͙C͙H͙I͙E͙S͙ B͙A͙N͙ DUO FLAG ULTIMATE 4.6 🌟⭐ıllıllı NO CRIPT + adding the bat
    P Offline

pf2507

Jan 31, 2023
    france
    when I click on predator.exe, a window opens and closes immediately? If you have a solution thank you

It's good now, i modifiy .exe with "Python_Portable\python-3.8.9.amd64\python.exe Python_Portable\Frenchies_v4_6ban.py"
    sorry i ve the same problem a windows open and closes.....i don t understand what you mean exactly by "
    i modifiy .exe (bat for me) with "Python_Portable\python-3.8.9.amd64\python.exe Python_Portable\Frenchies_v4_6ban.py"...i don t understand

F Offline

federeroui

Feb 4, 2022
    metz
    Hello, right click on predator decoded, modify with "bloc note " (it's the French name), et you replace the texte by copy-paste this text:

"Python_Portable\python-3.8.9.amd64\python.exe Python_Portable\Frenchies_v4_6ban.py"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

H Offline

herve

Jan 26, 2021
    ukk
    please help ..this script is running but not showing hits .......run a mac list with known hits on 5 different servers/hosts...no hits showing.....run the same mac list using diffrent working scripts ..also OB 1 and 2 with known working configs etc..the hits are then showing and working...something not correct with this script

any ideas

C Offline

cemo

Nov 21, 2022
    germany
    please help ..this script is running but not showing hits .......run a mac list with known hits on 5 different servers/hosts...no hits showing.....run the same mac list using diffrent working scripts ..also OB 1 and 2 with known working configs etc..the hits are then showing and working...something not correct with this script

any ideas
    Open an empty folder named Hits next to the Predator_Decoded.bat file...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,400Threads
    64,527Messages
    63,136Members
    Jop4lsLatest member