Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download iMPlayer 1.8.0.1, 1.7.8.0 & Panel files 2021-03-15

Download iMPlayer 1.8.0.1, 1.7.8.0 & Panel files
    S Offline

subox9

Feb 22, 2021
    London
    Relate Threads
    coolvicky2 Offline

coolvicky2

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Dec 5, 2020
    United Kingdom
    found this in smali file
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    " instead of http://yourhost.here/folder/api/
    i edited as per 2nd link but app keep crashing and stop as soon as it started. plz share a working app or instruct her which link i have to add in app
    coz in impanel i couldnt find the file implayer.php in any folder.
    plz confirm correct api link for apk.

B Offline

biggy375

Nov 9, 2020
    uk
    This is similar version to mol2 app found on formuler boxes...great user interface though, probably one of the best apps out there..

coolvicky2 Offline

coolvicky2

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Dec 5, 2020
    United Kingdom
    InfaValidateLoginTask.smali

line 732
    const-string v4, "
    "

line 594 const-string v4, "
    "

nothing found in line 732 but found the upper source in lne 594 but confused as no implayer.php found or its just an example

by the way tried both way no luck app scrashed as soon as started

T Offline

tv1dotapp

Mar 15, 2021
    Spain
    I have both applications working if you cant get it working drop me a message and ill do the url's for you might be a small delay in replys.

T Offline

taz1469

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Nov 23, 2020
    USA
    Does anyone know of a version of IMplayer with a panel that does not contain any firebase code and has the analytics removed?

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    They all will require a panel unfortunately, I wish there was a hardcoded version, I have ripped this apart and tried to remove the firebase and analytics and it won't work of you try it always calls home or just won't work. If there was a version out there it would be everywhere. Also I have see a database released on a forum not this one but the database was supposedly built by collecting data from a package like this. It was just released to get likes ? it seems. I have been told you can supposedly hook it to your own firebase but I have never tried.

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    They all will require a panel unfortunately, I wish there was a hardcoded version, I have ripped this apart and tried to remove the firebase and analytics and it won't work of you try it always calls home or just won't work. If there was a version out there it would be everywhere. Also I have see a database released on a forum not this one but the database was supposedly built by collecting data from a package like this. It was just released to get likes ? it seems. I have been told you can supposedly hook it to your own firebase but I have never tried.
    add your own firebase to iM player

T Offline

taz1469

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Nov 23, 2020
    USA
    has anyone gotten this to work with the panel? i put my panel address in the DNS area and it trys to add my provider list then errors out. And maybe i will try to add my own firebase code also but seems like a LOT of work.. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,321Threads
    64,008Messages
    62,841Members
    thekill22Latest member