Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download iMPlayer v1.7.8 Hardcoded

Download iMPlayer v1.7.8 Hardcoded
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Hello everyone,

I know there is an Implayer apk here plus php file but is a different version of the one I have here to share.

Update: "InfaValidateLoginTask.smali"
    Line: 732

In the zip is the apk, string to update with your host, and php file.

I have tested and works 100%.

I have to say I got this apk from and will give credit to him.

*Ian who fixed db.
    *Venomous who provided the php.

So credit to them.

Respectfully to Admins:
    I hope I do not disrespect anyone here or anywhere else. I just got the files tested with my servers and they work fully.

So I want to share here since I saw for implayer theres not too much here. If you believe it needs to be moved or taken down please do at your criteria.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I noticed people is getting confused on php file for the ":":"

So I just uploaded another separately and link is here.

Last edited:
    Relate Threads
    Y Offline

yaardie

Trusted Member
    Aug 30, 2020
    usa
    Why are these instructions so lazy
    How hard is it to put the full path to the smali file

\smali_classes2\com\infahash

After guessing how to edit the api php I gave up. This doesnt work.
    The instructions said to encode the url with base 64 for what?

Last edited:
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Why are these instructions so lazy
    How hard is it to put the full path to the smali file

\smali_classes2\com\infahash

After guessing how to edit the api php I gave up. This doesnt work.
    The instructions said to encode the url with base 64 for what?
    Hi, theres a full description txt file and even a screenshot of the full path to string in the zip buddy.

I had the same thoughts. I was tired of editing over and over just using my bare server dns. Never worked. After that I gave it 1 more chance but this time I base64 my server dns and add the code to php file.

It works now.

Y Offline

yaardie

Trusted Member
    Aug 30, 2020
    usa
    Hi, theres a full description txt file and even a screenshot of the full path to string in the zip buddy.
    in the api.php

{ "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":": port" }

Where are there 2 colons? Shouldnt there be one? Is the base URL supposed to be in base64 or plain text?
    The instructions are poor

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    in the api.php

{ "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":": port" }

Where are there 2 colons? Shouldnt there be one? Is the base URL supposed to be in base64 or plain text?
    The instructions are poor
    "baseUrl":"your_dns_&_port_in_base64" },

The "https" is general writing. It could also be "http" but this is irrelevant. The ":":" colons you talk about are irrelevant too as you will not be putting plain server dns.

At base64 webpage just add dns and port do not use the "http or https" then encode and such code put in the php.

Last edited:
    Y Offline

yaardie

Trusted Member
    Aug 30, 2020
    usa
    "baseUrl":"your_dns_&_port_in_base64" },

The "https" is general writing. It could also be "http" but this is irrelevant.

At base64 webpage just add dns and port do not use the "http or https" then encode and such code put in the php.
    You included the wrong api php file because it is not formatted like the way you wrote it. I appreciate the upload but the laziness to double check your files is horrible

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    You included the wrong api php file because it is not formatted like the way you wrote it. I appreciate the upload but the laziness to double check your files is horrible
    Is not my php buddy.. it goes that way when uploaded to get link.

Just do:
    {
    Code
    Code
    Code
    Code
    Etc
    Etc
    }

I know it should look like this.. but the links distortion the file.. I cant format it to open vew bro. But that above gives u idea.

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Send your host path to file.. and screenshot of your apk open where you added the path... you send you bare dns too to check... send privately.. so I can point the issue.. u must be doing something wrong

coolvicky2 Offline

coolvicky2

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Dec 5, 2020
    United Kingdom
    Thanks man..I did this with help from others.. so if you need help, I will be happy to help you.
    can u show how i will add streamdns.com port 80

do i need to add in all 4 places
    {
    "status":"true",
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" } ]
    }

original
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":":port" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" } ]
    }
    after i add my dns is it all on correct way?
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" } ]
    }
    now i will encode base65url
    as shown in first line.

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    can u show how i will add streamdns.com port 80

do i need to add in all 4 places
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"YjFnLm1lOjgw" } ]
    }

original
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":":port" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"dns:port" } ]
    }
    after i add my dns is it all on correct way?
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"kick.me:80" } ]
    }
    now i will encode base65url
    as shown in first line.
    Hi bro, please message me private... I will tell you how to do it correctly. Oh, and you need to add base64 dns in first line... unless you have more servers then add the rest accordingly.

Last edited:
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I thought I had it but it turns out not. Is there anyone that can give me a quick hand. I have api.php file in my server. In two locations at the moment under /implayer/ and /implayer/api/ just to be safe the file is names api.php.
    In the app I pointed it to my
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    error.com/implayer/api/

The api.php file looks like this.
    {
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "basecode==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "basecode==" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "basecode==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"basecode==" } ]
    }

I don't know if the app is looking for a file called api.php I would assume so.
    I have pointed my app at the folder implayer/api/ and just /implayer/ trying things but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    I thought I had it but it turns out not. Is there anyone that can give me a quick hand. I have api.php file in my server. In two locations at the moment under /implayer/ and /implayer/api/ just to be safe the file is names api.php.
    error.com/implayer/api/

{
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" } ]
    }

I have pointed my app at the folder implayer/api/ and just /implayer/ trying things but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
    Hi, the path or link u paste on web browser to check on your api should be in the apk.

Please see the screenshot attached on the zip for better reference and edit with your own host... let edited lines end as the ones in the screenshot.

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    error.com/implayer/api/

{
    "data":[ { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type"dns:"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" }, { "portal_type":"xc", "baseUrl":"QnVpbGRmdy5kZG5zLm5ldDo4MA==" } ]
    }

Please any other users that have done this process post your feedback to help RyuleDreg and confirm it works

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Ok since this is a test I'll put the info here so you can help me please.

So I have the api.php file hosted here for the test
    Please look at it to see if it formated correctly
    The base64 code says

In the app on line 732 it says
    const-string v4,

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,034Threads
    63,145Messages
    62,368Members
    salvyLatest member