Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download install remote desktop on ubuntu 18

Download install remote desktop on ubuntu 18
    T Offline

toni

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Apr 4, 2020
    xfce-desktop.jpg

hello guys I wanted to share this tutorial to install remote desktop for ubuntu and connect from any windows computer, so you can install it and have a graphical interface to install programs like jdownloader to download content to your server let's start:

First we have to install the graphical environment XFCE in ubuntu through putty in the terminal as root user we put the following command:

With this, all the necessary packages will be installed, the desktop is relatively light so the installation time will depend on your internet connection.

Then we configure the package of the user xrdp, through putty as root user we put the following command

We are going to create a user and add it to the sudo group with the following commands:

Connect via Remote Desktop
    Now that we have XRPD installed we can enter with the user that we have created from any remote desktop client:

I hope it helps you, after this you can install programs from the terminal like firefox or jdwonloader. Finally remember everything is done as root user from terminal. Happy day!.

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,373Threads
    64,117Messages
    62,923Members
    JOKER786Latest member