Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial Ionic and react: building a mobile application ui

Tutorial Ionic and react: building a mobile application ui
    lenby Offline

lenby

Staff member
    Trusted Member
    Apr 15, 2020
    Posted Image

Ionic and React: Building a Mobile Application UI
    Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps®) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 336 MB
    Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 16 lectures (1 hour, 2 mins) | Language: English
    Everything you need to go from nothing to a fully-functional mobile app UI with Ionic Framework and React.​

What you'll learn

Everything you need to go from nothing to a working mobile application UI with Ionic Framework and React.

Requirements

Be comfortable with HTML and basic JavaScript or TypeScript
    Have a basic understanding of React (components, JSX, state, etc.)

Description

The Ionic Framework is supported on a variety of mobile (and desktop) platforms. In this course, you will learn how to go from no code to your very own application ready for sale on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Unlike many courses that spend a lot of time on background, this course will be fast-paced, with a minimum of fuss and fluff. It's all hands-on.

I expect you to have some basic understanding of web development. You should know what a div is, for example; and know how to create a button. You should have a decent grasp of JavaScript, but you don't need to be a master.

I don't expect you to be an expert in React, but you should grasp the basics of JSX, component architecture, state, and hooks. Other concepts will be explained as needed, as close to their use as I can get.

By the time you complete the course, you should have the confidence you need to create and deploy your own mobile app UI for iOS or Android.

It'll be a fast ride, so enroll now and hang on.

Who this course is for:

Any developer wanting to publish mobile applications with technology they already know and love.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,267Threads
    63,790Messages
    62,743Members
    jacksuLatest member