Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download IP Video Transcoding Live V5.13.4.1 Linux 64 Channels 100% Working

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Download IP Video Transcoding Live V5.13.4.1 Linux 64 Channels 100% Working
    T Offline

techynoy

Dec 21, 2020
    India

IP Video Transcoding Live! (IPVTL) - multiple channel live transcoding software, is designed for live media streaming over the internet, cable and satellite TV digital video broadcasting, video surveillance and event webcasting.

IPVTL provides high density transcoding capability with lowest latency. Running on high performanced generic Intel / AMD64 archtecture and NVIDIA Quadro / Tesla graphics processors, IPVTL can transcode up to 64 channels 1080p H.264 video on 1...

Read more about this resource...

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    How about to get banned for stealing and re-posting my resource?
    I have done some checks and find that this was posted by vsaas and will be deleted

T Offline

techynoy

Dec 21, 2020
    India
    This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
    This post has been posted before at https://myiptvforum.com/resources/ip-video-transcoding-live-v5-13-4-1-linux-64-channels-no-expiration.172/

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,025Threads
    63,118Messages
    62,339Members
    revoltzphpLatest member