Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Linux IP Video Transcoding Live V5.13.4.1 Linux 64 Channels (No Expiration)

Linux IP Video Transcoding Live V5.13.4.1 Linux 64 Channels (No Expiration)
    V Offline

vsaas

VIP Member
    Aug 2, 2020
    Vienna
    34465567.png

This is an IP Video Transcoding Live!
    For Linux 64 Channels, expiration term has been removed. Fully functional V5.12.3.4, Trial binary included for comparison.

->> Moved to a resource

Last edited:
    O Offline

orfisat

May 16, 2020
    Hmm strange, I encode http input mpegts > udp multicast mpegts output with Nvidia Tesla P4. Login for web not work with password for me, and ACl not work (allow IP and deny IP). It must be the problem with me somewhere.

W Offline

watchdog_7

Nov 30, 2020
    USSR
    There is a problem with exactly UDP output from encoder - it have a big spikes and non stable bitrate, also if you choose CBR output option it produces a complete shitty CBR ! Not good for DVB or any other data processing after transcoding. But you can use this transcoder (I think) for HLS, or other type HTTP streaming (segmental downloads).
    WEB password works fine ! Try some simple login/passwd like ABC/abc - it should work.
    ACL also works fine.
    Tesla P4 is GEN6 NVENC card and is good if you stream video cameras or gaming from your PC :)
    For TV channels and excellent quality you need Tesla T4 which is GEN7 NVENC and much better efficiency/quality !
    The cards like Quadro RTX 3000-8000 and GeForce RTX 20xx-30xx - are all GEN7 NVENC encoders.

O Offline

orfisat

May 16, 2020
    There is a problem with exactly UDP output from encoder - it have a big spikes and non stable bitrate, also if you choose CBR output option it produces a complete shitty CBR ! Not good for DVB or any other data processing after transcoding. But you can use this transcoder (I think) for HLS, or other type HTTP streaming (segmental downloads).
    WEB password works fine ! Try some simple login/passwd like ABC/abc - it should work.
    ACL also works fine.
    Tesla P4 is GEN6 NVENC card and is good if you stream video cameras or gaming from your PC :)
    For TV channels and excellent quality you need Tesla T4 which is GEN7 NVENC and much better efficiency/quality !
    The cards like Quadro RTX 3000-8000 and GeForce RTX 20xx-30xx - are all GEN7 NVENC encoders.
    Hello, thanks for info. I will look for the problem with my web password and acl. On IPVTL version trial/crack 5.12.4.1 WEB and ACL not work. In IPVTL version trial 5.12.3.4 WEB and ACL work fine. Best regrads!

Last edited:
    S Offline

smiko

Apr 14, 2020
    Slovakia
    Hello, thanks for info. I will look for the problem with my web password and acl. On IPVTL version trial/crack 5.12.4.1 WEB and ACL not work. In IPVTL version trial 5.12.3.4 WEB and ACL work fine. Best regrads!
    I have the same problem, I also can't log in to the cracked version

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    @vsaas can you Please update your resource please thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,376Threads
    64,214Messages
    62,973Members
    trusttrust971Latest member