Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download IPTV Billing Portal for Xtream Codes Reseller v1.3.2 nulled

Download IPTV Billing Portal for Xtream Codes Reseller v1.3.2 nulled
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    14KiinJ.png

Smart IPTV Billing Panel for Reseller | Automated Billing Panel for Xtream Codes’s Reseller

Smart Reseller Billing System for Xtream Codes’s Reseller is an automated billing solution for Xtream Codes’s Resellers.

We have developed an automated billing solution for the super reseller and sub-reseller that allows them to sell their subscription online and automatically.

It is connected to your Xtream Codes’s Reseller Panel and performance automation tasks.

Note: It’s not connected using Database Connections. It’s based on API.
    AUTOMATION TASKS:

Create line: When an order is placed, it creates the line automatically in the Reseller Panel
    Disable Line: When an invoice is no longer being paid, it disables the line automatically
    Re-enable Line: When an invoice is paid, it re-enables the subscription again.
    Delete Line – It deletes the line automatically if the client cancels the subscription or no longer interested anymore.

Same features are available for MAG Device Subscription.

Note: We suggest you disable your Xtream Codes’ Reseller Login Captcha for getting all features automated other there would be a limitation. Read More.

Automated Solution for Resellers = WHMCS + Our Xtream Codes Reseller Module.

A fully Complete Automated Solution ( CMS ) for Reseller Panel includes
    Admin and Client Area.
    Support Ticket System
    Products, Order and Invoice Management
    Payment Gateway Solution

- More info:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- License key: type anything

O Offline

ohwhyiota

Sep 25, 2020
    New York
    Where can I learn how to install and use this?

Do you have a webserver installed? If so, simply unzip the files into the root folder of your webserver, then visit your ip-or-domain.com/install and the installer will walk you through everything.

This is assuming you meet the requirements.

If you don't, more information on how to install it can be found here:

A Offline

Acer123013

Jul 7, 2020
    ohio
    Do you have a webserver installed? If so, simply unzip the files into the root folder of your webserver, then visit your ip-or-domain.com/install and the installer will walk you through everything.

This is assuming you meet the requirements.

If you don't, more information on how to install it can be found here:
    All I have is a big cartel site that is connected with PayPal.

I want a billing panel that is automated, but im really new to this kinda stuff.

I have no idea where to start.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    this is just a plugin you upload it to your modules and install it from there like all other whmcs plugins this plugin is compatible with whmcs 7.7 or 7.8

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    this is the reseller you don't need to buy anything this creates the files it shows on the pictures just upload it to your ost on the folders like they tell you on the folders names modules addons and servers

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    guys, i can't see the link? can someone provide a link to download the module?
    The link has been provided already and no one will just give you the link everyone else have read forum rules it looks you have not bothered to even look at them link is hidden under likes if you need something you should start sharing something intresting here is a sharing site give to get not just get get help eachother .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,974Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member