New posts New resources New threads Most answered Most reaction Most viewed threads

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download πŸ”₯🧑❀️ OPEN BULLET IPTV MAC SCAN STALKER ❀️🧑πŸ”₯ by PicKim

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan πŸ‘‘β­β­
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @adeelakhterit

HI,

For iOS I personally have nothing, for other systems see below:

β”œβ—ANDROID➒ OTT Navigator or TiviMate
    β”œβ—ANDROID➒ StbEmu or Stalker Player
    β”œβ—iOS➒ StbEmuTV or iSTB Player
    β”œβ—PC➒ SFVIP Player or Stalker Player 7.1 by Sahbaz

There are two other players but I don't recommend them because they are not very good, I use them for testing and they are: "MANZERA" software "IPTV TOOLS" and Daniel Simons' tools "IPTV Tools".

There is nothing premium in my posts, if you can't see there could be restrictions from your country on the IP, or GEO restrictions/protections at the IPTV reseller server level etc...

If you need a VPN I usually put it in the posts, but it could happen in some cases where from my country you don't need the VPN from yours.

However.... it would be too long to explain about the fact that one user sees others not; as the first post says nothing is certain on the other hand they are free.

I share only 10% of what I find - I try to share the simplest and easiest MACs for authentication - Enter URL and MAC only, forget about other things because they could create conflicts, if you really can't see go to another server.

Where possible my "config" also returns how many people can be connected temporarily "MAX CON" if you find "n/a" it means that it is not possible to establish the maximum connections... also look at this value.

This is what I would recommend.

Have a nice day everyone and a warm greeting. ;-)

presidentialking Offline

presidentialking

Apr 15, 2021
    Jamaica
    @adeelakhterit

HI,

For iOS I personally have nothing, for other systems see below:

β”œβ—ANDROID➒ OTT Navigator or TiviMate
    β”œβ—ANDROID➒ StbEmu or Stalker Player
    β”œβ—iOS➒ StbEmuTV or iSTB Player
    β”œβ—PC➒ SFVIP Player or Stalker Player 7.1 by Sahbaz

There are two other players but I don't recommend them because they are not very good, I use them for testing and they are: "MANZERA" software "IPTV TOOLS" and Daniel Simons' tools "IPTV Tools".

There is nothing premium in my posts, if you can't see there could be restrictions from your country on the IP, or GEO restrictions/protections at the IPTV reseller server level etc...

If you need a VPN I usually put it in the posts, but it could happen in some cases where from my country you don't need the VPN from yours.

However.... it would be too long to explain about the fact that one user sees others not; as the first post says nothing is certain on the other hand they are free.

I share only 10% of what I find - I try to share the simplest and easiest MACs for authentication - Enter URL and MAC only, forget about other things because they could create conflicts, if you really can't see go to another server.

Where possible my "config" also returns how many people can be connected temporarily "MAX CON" if you find "n/a" it means that it is not possible to establish the maximum connections... also look at this value.

This is what I would recommend.

Have a nice day everyone and a warm greeting. ;-)
    Hey @PicKim are you able to share a download link for the IPTV Tools by Daniel Simons?

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan πŸ‘‘β­β­
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    πŸ†•πŸ†• BULLET IPTV MAC SCAN (25/05/2023) πŸ†•πŸ†•

nadiriptv.png

View previous replies…
    Download πŸ”₯🧑❀️ OPEN BULLET IPTV MAC SCAN STALKER ❀️🧑πŸ”₯ by PicKim
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan πŸ‘‘β­β­
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    πŸ‡πŸ‡ BULLET IPTV MAC SCAN (26/05/2023) πŸ‡πŸ‡

trimview.png

a277my Offline

a277my

May 26, 2023
    China
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan πŸ‘‘β­β­
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    why can't i see the download link

You must give a "like" then if the page does not refresh press F5 or refresh the page on Android. :)

Greetings.

B Offline

Binkaddas

Trusted Member
    May 24, 2023
    United Nations
    what is the name for the below computer APP

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan πŸ‘‘β­β­
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    what is the name for the below computer APP

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    The player used is integrated in the "MANZERA" software "IPTV TOOLS" is not very good I use it for testing, much better "SFVIP player"

Greetings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,042Threads
    63,155Messages
    62,365Members
    salvyLatest member