My Iptv Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• You MUST read the Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Myiptvforum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Myiptvforum to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Myiptvforum
Tips
Tips

Download IPTV Tools 1.2.1 Premium for cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

taburetka

Local time
9:08 PM
Threads
Reaction score
IPTV Tools 1.2.1 Premium

Hello guys, i'm sharing this soft for cracking.

Who else is able to crack it, please send me the unpacked and cracked version first. This is the only request that i have.

Ill upload the Rar archive with a password. Please send me PM for it. This is like that, just to avoid mass distribution of the soft.

To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

OP
T

taburetka

Local time
9:08 PM
Threads
Reaction score
In case somebody is interested in cracking the app, i have it now fully unpacked!
Only serious guys to write me please!

ian

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
The Boss
Local time
7:08 PM
Threads
Reaction score
In case somebody is interested in cracking the app, i have it now fully unpacked!
Only serious guys to write me please!
taburetkaIf you have it you can share it with the community bro

stationdjs

Local time
8:08 PM
Threads
Reaction score
THE PASSWORD TO UNRAR IS:
myiptvforum.com1234

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
VIP Member
The Boss
Local time
7:08 PM
Threads
Reaction score
LA CONTRASEÑA PARA EXTRAER ES:
myiptvforum.com1234

stationdjs

(1) Cardinal Rules​

The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS. Crappy computer translations will be considered the same as a non-English posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar Thread