Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download LazyMedia Deluxe

Download LazyMedia Deluxe
    adrianoluis Offline

adrianoluis

Jan 17, 2021
    spain
    LazyMedia Deluxe v3.244 [Pro]
    Requirements: 4.2+
    Overview: This is an Android TV application that can be launched not only on profile Android TV set-top boxes, but also on regular TV-Box with Android version above 4.2.

1612103869954-png.274906

This is an Android TV application that can be launched not only on profile Android TV set-top boxes, but also on regular TV-Box with Android version above 4.2.
    The application is designed for online viewing of movies and TV shows from popular resources. Flexible settings allow you to customize the interface to your needs.

Attention! The application is only for devices with remote control. Touch interface initially does not work correctly, because leanback library is used.

To view from TREE.TV you need to install mxplayer. This is a temporary, but still necessary condition.

I want to note that this is the alpha version of the application. If possible, describe all the bugfixes in this thread with the type of device, the version of android, the version of the application.

★★★ MOD ★★★

PRO Unlocked
    Ads Removed
    Analytics Removed
    Auto-update Disabled

What's New
    • [TV][TOUCH] kinovod service added;
    • [TV][TOUCH] added tracker rutracker.ru;
    • [TV][TOUCH] removed tracker underverse (links are not available without registration);
    • bug fixes;

This app has no advertisements

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Relate Threads
    LazyMedia Deluxe v3.120 by Whmcs,
    A Offline

Aliraza63

Oct 13, 2022
    Pakistan
    a really nice app I need it badly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,036Threads
    63,155Messages
    62,351Members
    albinasLatest member