Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Legazy APK for PHP Panel

Download Legazy APK for PHP Panel
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Hello I have here to share the Legazy APK to be used with the panel I have shared before. (Legazy Mini Panel)

It is compatible and works.

In the link is the zip which includes:

1- Instructions txt file

2- Screenshots of the apk open to better show you where and what to update. These screenshots are explained in the instructions txt.

3- Legazy APK which Is the google playstore version.

WITH RESPECT TO ADMINS:
    All I want to do with my shares is to contribute to this forum and make it grow even more. I dont have interest in harming or insulting anyone here or anywhere.

Please check and decide on my post at your criteria.

With this said, enjoy my friends!

Last edited:
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    Hi, the download has been fixed.. please kindly check. And let know if any other issues.

Last edited:
    H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    its still not working it says missing key
    :)
    Hello buddy,

I uploaded publicly but dont know why it asks for key. Anyway I fixed again the link and tested it. It opens eqsy and no asking key. Please try again.. my apologies bud!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    firestickplusman2021 Offline

firestickplusman2021

Feb 1, 2021
    I am not sure if I am not asking it right or saying it the right way. YOU said you have a mini panel. That is the post I can find and the only thing in this file is the apk and screenshots. I need the panel files PLEASE :)

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    I am not sure if I am not asking it right or saying it the right way. YOU said you have a mini panel. That is the post I can find and the only thing in this file is the apk and screenshots. I need the panel files PLEASE :)
    ??????? oh ok.... I am sorry about that.

Here's the link to that single dns panel.

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    That is actually a tuto I posted before having the Legazy APK linked to my servers.

Hope I gave you what you wanted this time lol.. if any issues please let me know bro.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I have tested this and it does work but not on firesticks 4k so far it says it can't find server even though the say app works on my phone on the same network connection. In either more 1 or 2. I'll try on a lite because I have one and a sheild and a box eventually. I'll let you know how it goes. But it does work. It talks to the panel but because it updates my background then tells me it can't connect on the 4k.

H Offline

herny2

Jul 11, 2020
    USA
    I have tested this and it does work but not on firesticks 4k so far it says it can't find server even though the say app works on my phone on the same network connection. In either more 1 or 2. I'll try on a lite because I have one and a sheild and a box eventually. I'll let you know how it goes. But it does work. It talks to the panel but because it updates my background then tells me it can't connect on the 4k.

Hi, ok buddy. Hopefully you find a way. Thanks for the feedback for Firestick 4k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,300Threads
    63,975Messages
    62,830Members
    kwqkwqLatest member