Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial Linux kernel development course

Tutorial Linux kernel development course
    lenby Offline

lenby

Staff member
    Trusted Member
    Apr 15, 2020
    Posted Image

Linux Kernel Development Course
    Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps®) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 573 MB​
    Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 29 lectures (1 hour, 7 mins) | Language: English

Learn how to develop Linux kernel modules from someone who has done it professionally

What you'll learn

You will learn how to build a linux kernel module
    You will learn how to build a character device
    You will learn essential linux skills

Requirements

C programming skills is recommended

Description

Have you ever wanted to create your very own Linux kernel module and start writing kernel code?

Well this step by step course is designed to teach you just that, we start off by installing all the dependencies we need, then we create the simplest kernel module we can a "Hello World" module that just prints "Hello World" from kernel space.

Finally we create a character device module that allows user programs to send data to us and read data from us. Think "/dev/random"

During the time I taught myself all of this many times I found articles from 2004 and they were outdated, this makes kernel development very difficult but I learnt a trick to make it all easier which I share in this course.

This course is designed to clear up all the misconceptions every detail of what we are doing is explained in depth and nothing is left out

Taught by an expert that that has created kernel modules professionally in the work place. Primarily virtual file system modules

Who this course is for:

Beginner Kernel Developers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,378Threads
    64,131Messages
    62,934Members
    EZRTVLatest member