Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help load balancer

I Need Your Help
    Help load balancer
    J Offline

jebonz

Mar 13, 2021
    tenru
    guys,, 1 load balancer, how many channels can restream?
    spec LB :
    8gb ram, 4core

Relate Threads
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Hello, depends on 3 things 1: How much bandwidth you have on the load balancer and 2: the quality of the streams the higher the quality the more bandwidth they use. 3: Specs of the load balancer its recomended to have 32gyg of ram to cope with the load 8 gyg would struggle to stream any amount of live channels Example if you have a 1 gyg connection that is 1024mbps say a stream is 5mbps you would be able to stream approx 200 live channels , sometimes they will share bandwidth, its recommended only to use 75% of your bandwidth if you max out it will buffer on your streams. As the data stream wouldnt be enough. If the specs are low you will also get spiking on the ram and cpu another option is to put the streams on demand i dont think your load balancer will cope with 200 live streams i would try adding gradually and monitor the progress start with 10 live and see how it goes. Also you need unlimited traffic too.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,362Threads
    64,071Messages
    62,912Members
    akpli25Latest member