Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download 🔥💥 🅵🅰🆂🆃🆇🅼🅰🅲 MAC SCANNER IPTV WIN PYTHON PORTABLE - RE-EDIT 2024 💥🔥

PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @nakedshorts

On some servers the MAC scanning process progresses, on other servers if it stops immediately or almost immediately it means that it is protected... proxies and more are needed.

Generally it makes no difference whether you write just the domain and port or the entire complete URL, the script transforms it automatically.

For "portalstb" servers you need to write the entire URL, just as you would write it in the browser bar; example:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

c/ is a portal type: Portal.php (Normal Portal in FastX2) so option 1

For URLs ending with stalker_portal/c use option 3 in the FastX2 script - in PREDATOR use option 2 -

Sometimes I also find some MACs (two or three) often I don't even publish them, usually they are "small" servers or the MACs are not suitable for that portal, or it takes the whole day to find some... there's no 'It's a precise rule.

Greetings

andreabianchi320 Offline

andreabianchi320

Oct 4, 2022
    Italia
    @nakedshorts

On some servers the MAC scanning process progresses, on other servers if it stops immediately or almost immediately it means that it is protected... proxies and more are needed.

Generally it makes no difference whether you write just the domain and port or the entire complete URL, the script transforms it automatically.

For "portalstb" servers you need to write the entire URL, just as you would write it in the browser bar; example:

c/ is a portal type: Portal.php (Normal Portal in FastX2) so option 1

For URLs ending with stalker_portal/c use option 3 in the FastX2 script - in PREDATOR use option 2 -

Sometimes I also find some MACs (two or three) often I don't even publish them, usually they are "small" servers or the MACs are not suitable for that portal, or it takes the whole day to find some... there's no 'It's a precise rule.

Greetings
    thanks for the specification of the problem

O Offline

owen07

Nov 30, 2022
    uk
    great thank you very much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,330Threads
    64,155Messages
    62,990Members
    tvparadiseLatest member