Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Question Mass vod

Question Mass vod
    B Offline

Brezzz

Jun 21, 2020
    United Kingdom
    Hi

I'm setting up a vod server and I've got everything up and running. The only thing is the time it's taking to get loads of content. I'm using torrents and Usenet but it's taking ages to get the content I need. What's the quickest way to get vod onto the server?

Thanks

Relate Threads
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Mass import via an m3u playlist, if there all the same format eg mp4 you can mass encode as well but be careful not to crash your server. Depending on how good your server is you could mass import 2-300 films in 1 hit and encode it is trial and error how many you can encode at once as you server may become unresponsive for a while but if it has enough processing power and ram it will handle it, ive successfully imported 500 films then mass encoded approx 20 in 1 go.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,974Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member