Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download MB POS v1.1 - Inventory & Stock Management System

Download MB POS v1.1 - Inventory & Stock Management System
    I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    banner.jpg

Multi Branch Point Of Sale (MB POS) is a management software. It serves multi branches inventory & sale system. The admin of this software can create multiple branches & he / she also create employee for those branches. Every employee login into the system using their user name & password. When he / she login then get a smart management panel for handle sale & purchase. MB POS also manage product requisition system with other branches. Business Analysis, Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Sales report. Individual stock for each branches & overall stock, manage supply chain and other lot of facilities.

Relate Threads
    ddmmdit Offline

ddmmdit

Nov 8, 2022
    Nigeria
    no file in the downlink... kindly assist to upload the file...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,969Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member