New posts New resources New threads Most answered Most reaction Most viewed threads

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v7.1.1

Download Metronic - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template v7.1.1
    A Offline

antman

Apr 4, 2020
    Metronic.jpg

I run a team of 20 product managers, developers, QA and UX resources. Previously we designed everything ourselves. For our newest platform we tried out Metronic. I can not overestimate the impact Metronic has had. It's accelerated development 3x and reduced QA issues by 50%. If you add up the reduced need for design time/resources, the increase in dev speed and the reduction in QA, it's probably saved us $100,000 on this project alone, and I plan to use it for all platforms moving forward. The flexibility of the design has also allowed us to put out a better looking & working platform and reduced my headaches by 90%. Thank you KeenThemes! Jonathan Bartlett, Metronic Customer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,028Threads
    63,136Messages
    62,346Members
    therockkLatest member